Thursday, October 21

O, Valencia!

So as you may have heard....yes, I am going to Spain! I am going for 4 months to study in the beautiful city of Valencia which is located right on the coastline of the Mediterranean Sea. 
I have decided to start my blog now just to keep everyone "in the know" and to possibly help future study abroad students with the process of applying. I need to let you all know that I am new to the world of blogging but I figure I will just use this as an opportunity to express my most inner thoughts and desires....just kidding. OK, OK, as many of you know, I had been toying with the idea of studying abroad for years but never went through with it because of many excuses like "I couldn't find the right program", or "I didn't want to spend all that money", or "it just wasn't the right time". Well Hallelujah, I am finally going! I am off to Valencia, Spain on January 18, 2011. =D

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Pack me in your suitcase, please!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! G'ma wants to go, too!!

    ReplyDelete