Wednesday, February 2

Haunted from the States

I apologize if I offend anyone in this post, but it is my blog.

I was watching the Spanish news the other night about the Egyptian crisis and they were showing clips from other news stations around the world. Guess what news station that they used from USA? Fox News. No wonder they all hate Americans over here. Preceding the Fox News clip was a bit from BBC and NPR. Why, why Fox News?

On a lighter note. My favorite thing about American students here is that they still say 'like' in their sentences while they are speaking Spanish. Quoted from a girl in my class this morning, '¿Cuándo, like, tú dices una pregunta, like, hay un acento?' It has become such a habitual thing that they use it in a foreign language! At least say it in Spanish (como).

Hasta Luego.

1 comment: